Area 3 offers two scholarships annually, one to Handbell Musicians of America National Seminar and one to the Area 3 Directors Seminar. These scholarships cover the following:
- Full registration,
- Lodging, half the cost of a room (at the event lodging-site rate),
- $250 stipend for the National Seminar or a $100 stipend for Area 3 Directors Seminar
To apply you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of Area 3 (Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina),
- Be a member of Handbell Musicians of America,
- Be directing a handbell choir within Area 3 at the time of application and the event,
- Be a first time attendee of either event.
Come back here in 2023 for the scholarship application.